Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quest for Glory Epic Let's Play Part Twenty-Five: Shapeir Nightlife and Nightunlife

Video With Subtitles



It's off to the nighttime desert to look for some fights, and boy howdy do we find them! I realize this is largely a 'random encounter' video and I apologize, so I tried to throw as much research/fun facting in there as I could for the bits where he's just wandering through the desert. The monsters in Shapeir are pretty awesome though, and we beat up, in no particular order:

Scorpions. The giant variety, not the German hair band variety.
Ghouls.
Jackalmen
More Ghouls.
More Scorpions.

That actually takes care of our creature allotment for this game save two: the Terrorsaurus (!) and the desert brigand, who we will no doubt see a bit more of after we buff up a tad and get some experience.

Oh yeah, and the other one-off fights... but we'll get to those momentarily.

Now: there's still a couple of days before the next major 'event' so the next video will have some grinding gaps in it, but I'll let you know when and where they happen and the results of me fighting Uhura repeatedly.

No comments: